Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving





We carved pumpkins for FHE on Monday night. That of course means by today our pumpkins are looking a little pitiful, but it was really fun! We invited our good friend, Lisa over to help us carve. I got 3 pumpkins so that Graham, Lisa, and I could each work on a pumpkin with one of the kids. Fortunately for me, Uncle Dave showed up, and wanted to show his creative style. We had a fun time, and the pumpkins turned out great! In case you can't tell, Graham's pumpkin was a Mickey Mouse head, Lisa's was a monster from Where the Wild Things Are, and Dave's was a crazy faced free hand pumpkin. Kuddos to Lisa, since it did take about 1 1/2-2 hours to complete that pumpkin. There was a lot of detail! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Rae Day♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae Day♥ said...

Hey Sis. Johnson! It's Raychelle! I love your blog! I got to it from Marni Bringhurst's Blog! I think that the pumpkins looks SUPER FUN! I love you kids! They are so cute!