Monday, October 27, 2008

Can you Believe our Little Guy is 6??



Well, I may be a few days late in posting, but Brinton turned 6 on October 19th. It was such a fun day to celebrate him. He looked forward for 2 weeks to his birthday and soaked in all the fun he could on his special day. Brinton, we love you so much! You are such a special spirit sent from our Heavenly Father. Daddy & I are amazed at the goodness within you, and your constant desire to follow Jesus Christ. You inspire me to live my life better because I know you are watching me. You are the kindest big brother to McKenna and you are Chase's very best buddy. I feel so blessed that you set the example for Chase & McKenna. I know that you are trying everyday to be like Jesus, and as a Mom this brings me such joy. We love you with all our hearts, and our so proud of the big boy you have become.

2 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

♫ Happy Birthday to you! ♫
♫ Happy Birthday to you! ♫
♫ Happy Birthday dear Brinton! ♫
♫ Happy Birthday to you! ♫

Georgie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINTON! WE WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU