Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look out Wadies!


Today I picked Chase up from preschool, and he was dressed like this. He looked so delicious. They have been studying Indians at school, but he quickly let me know they like to be called "mative americans." His teachers do such a great job! He loves coming home and decorating our house with the many crafts that he makes. I also had a recent Chaseism moment in the car where he told me, "Mom I am a wover of wadies." (That's Lover of Ladies for those of you who don't speak "Chase." I laughed so hard. I asked him, "What does it mean to be a lover of ladies Chase." His response, "It means I wike (like) the ladies a whole lot." Look out world here Chase comes! I love this kid!

4 comments:

Rae Day♥ said...

Hey Sara! Cute Post!!!! Love your little kids!

-Raychelle S.

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Sawah, he must have heard all that baby talk you and Graham did while he was still in heaven! Do you still do that? So funny!

Kristyn said...

Sarah, it's me Kristyn Jackson. I hope you don't mind me 'lurking' onto your blog! I strolled over here from Randi's blog. Anyway, I glanced over at your links on the right, and saw the Knies'. How random. I knew some Knies' back in the day, so I clicked on it, and lo and behold, they're the same. They were in our Provo ward; I remember Matt was in the bishopric. Mormon circles are so small sometimes!

Georgie said...

Sarah that is so cute and SO chase!