Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh the things they will Say!

As we were leaving the gym today, one of the personal trainers told us goodbye. He remarked that I was looking kind of...pause...and then gave an exasperated sound. Chase took it upon himself to fill in the pause with the word Foxy. I busted out laughing. I mean my son is good for my self esteem, but it is a little weird to have your 4 year old say his mom is looking foxy in front of other people. I just can't imagine where he learns that kind of stuff. (You know as well as I do that the credit for that goes to my hubby.) Thanks for that one Honey!

2 comments:

randi said...

enjoy it while it lasts. you know that 3.0. is coming up and then the foxy starts getting old. ha ha, just kidding! you'll always be a foxy loxy...even when your 30.

Kristin said...

Too cute! I need to train Jeffrey while he's young! What did the trainer say??