Sunday, December 14, 2008

Even with lack of postings, we still have funny conversations!


Driving home as a family recently, the topic of marriage came up. Brinton said that he already knows how to be a good husband. Graham & I were nervous/anxious to hear about his knowledge on the subject.
Me: "What kind of things will you do when you are a husband?"
Brinton: "I'll cuddle my wife in bed." "And I'll let her pick the tv shows we watch. (That sounds pretty good to me. My good husband gets a check for both of these things mentioned.) I will also help do the cooking, the cleaning, and change stinky diapers. (Check, check and check again...sometimes Graham pretends he doesn't like to change stinky diapers, but who really likes that stuff?!) "I'll even get up with the babies in the middle of the night so that my wife can sleep." (Well I would say 5 out of 6 is pretty darn good.) So fortunately, my sweet little guy has some pretty good ideas on to how to be a good husband. I have no doubt he gets his wisdom from watching his daddy. Graham is so wonderful to me, and I am lucky to have him!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like Brinton could hold a marriage seminar. Smart little man.