Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Too Much Thinking??




Sometimes I feel very sensitive and aware of the fact that our children are growing up. Graham & I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary next week. That got me thinking. These 10 years have flown by. (I am very grateful for my wonderful husband.) That started me thinking about how quickly 10 more years will pass, and we will have a 16,14,&12 year old. That made me emotional of course because I love having my little children. So I know some of you are thinking...Sarah stop thinking. You're only upsetting yourself. But really, I am not. I just wanted to take a moment and record that I love my children! They are amazing gifts in my life...and I am trying to treasure them. These days are passing all too quickly, and I am trying my darndest to enjoy them. I hope all of you are doing the same!!

2 comments:

Marni said...

Thanks for the post Sarah! I need reminded of this often. The fingerprints on the windows, the mud footprints on my new clean floor, the pea spots on the back of the toilet...it will all be gone one day. As silly as it sounds, I need to try and be more grateful even for the messes! :)

Marni said...

by the way, we don't have pea on the toilet... we have pee! :)