Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday Graham! February 10, 2009


In honor of Graham's birthday, I have to blog about how wonderful my husband is to me & for me. I am very grateful to have him in my life.

33 Things I love about my husband:

1.The way he loves me.
2.He is generous.
3.He takes me on a date every week.
4.He puts up with my craziness and acts like it is no big deal
5.He tells me I’m beautiful all the time. Really, all the time. It is so sweet.
6.He is a wonderful Dad. He enjoys playing with our kids.
7.He spoils me
8.He is a wonderful provider
9.He has always made sure we make Christmas with my family. We’ve been married 10 years, and have traveled to Texas 9 of them. This last one we all gathered for a family reunion in Colorado over Christmas break. It was so fun!
10.He listens to me when I want to talk. And I like to talk a lot!
11.He cleans the house, and cooks the majority of Sunday dinners.
12.He likes order. He is not a pack rat and I am grateful!
13.He takes me on getaways where it is just the two of us.
14.Honesty is very important to him.
15.He tries to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
16.He is sensitive to my needs.
17.He is savvy. He makes wonderful well-thought out decisions.
18.He lets me think I’m in charge.
19.He gave me my most treasured gifts: Brinton, Chase, & McKenna
20.He cuddles me a lot!
21.He encourages me to cry when he knows I need it, and listens until I get it all out…sometimes it takes a while.
22.He is so loyal!
23.He loves spending time as a family.
24.He sets a wonderful example for me and our children.
25.He leads our family righteously.
26.He is my best friend. We have so much fun being together.
27.He does not stress…or at least not much. Unfortunately, he can’t because if I knew he stressed I would come undone. I take care of the stressing in our family.
28.He compliments me on the way I mother often.
29.He has amazing self-discipline
30.He believes in doing what is right…Always
31.He loves my family. How could he not?, but I’m still grateful he does.
32.He accepts me for who I am.
33.He believes he is lucky to be married to me. I am glad he feels that way, because I genuinely feel lucky to be married to him as well!

3 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Tearing up again. That was really sweet and I know it's all true. You picked a great one! Happy Birthday to Graham. February is a big month for you all. I can't believe it was your 10th anniversarry. That's crazy!

Thank you for contributing to my cookbook! It wouldn't have been complete with out you! I love you lots!

Kathryn said...

I agree with all 33 of those postings! He's a lover and he's perfect for you!

Georgie said...

This is so sweet! It made me get a little misty! We miss you guys. I'm so glad that Graham had a good birthday and that you had a nice getaway for your anniversary.