Monday, January 26, 2009

Well, Yes you are correct.

So I go and help out in Brinton's classroom every other week. Once I am there the teacher divides the kids into groups and they rotate to different activities/assignments. This week I was helping the kids in my groups work on their phonograms. So I ask them to write down the letter that makes the "huh" sound. (That letter is "h" if any of you are wondering:) So then I proceed to ask them if they can think of any words that begin with the "huh" sound. They are mostly looking puzzled/deep in thought, when one little girl shouts out "hell starts with 'huh' So I quickly tell her she is correct, and we continued onto the next phonogram. AWKWARD!!

1 comment:

randi said...

nice one. kids say the funniest things. i love it. maybe next time you should say...huh, huh, huh, he** yes it does! =)