Thursday, February 19, 2009

I need to realize Less is More!

This morning I decided to fore go the Betty Crocker bagged blueberry mix that I usually make for breakfast and make homemade blueberry muffins instead. Yum! BIG MISTAKE! It took me about 10 times as long and the end result: children complaining that these don't taste like my usual blueberry muffins. Chase was not about to taste them. Brinton ate one, but gagged every time he came across an actual fresh blueberry. ("Yuck what are these gross things Mom? Please just go back to your usual muffins.) And McKenna only ate 1/2 of one. So I was left with a dozen blueberry muffins, my pride a little hurt, and the realization that less is more.

1 comment:

EACH Knies said...

You still rock in my book, but Betty sure does cook good muffins! I still love you! And so do my girls...