Thursday, March 5, 2009

Choose Your Battles Carefully!



Well at least that is what I am trying to do. Normally I would not allow my son to leave the house looking like this. I mean really the boots with shorts are one thing, but the red soccer socks look just like tights. But...Chase really likes the way he looks today. He usually has such a good sense of style so maybe I am just having an off day. (Well I don't really think it's me:) But what does it really matter if he goes to preschool looking like this? He is happy with his choice of style and I am happy that he is so proud of himself. And who knows...he might just start a style rave of his own. I have seen stranger fads than this one. I love you Chase!

3 comments:

Marni said...

So cute! That kid is the funniest kid I have seriously ever met! I think I will go put on my red tights and cowboy boots too... in honor of Chase! ;)

randi said...

love the red "tights". and good job "momming" that situation. if you can't wear red socks and cowboy boots when you are 4...then when can you? way to let it go!

Bastian Family said...

your kids are the greatest!