Friday, January 16, 2009

Is it too late for pictures with Santa?




Unfortunately, I have used the excuse, "It's the holidays" for my reasoning for not posting regular blogs. Lame I know, especially since it is now January 15th. (I guess Martin Luther King Day is coming. Isn't that considered a holiday?) Anyway, I need to post pictures from Colorado, but I don't have them currently. I decided to go on a family vacation and forget my means to capture timeless family moments. Cool I know! Anyway, so here are a few pictures of us seeing Santa this year. Brinton was pretty sure he wasn't the "real Santa Claus," but decided he would share his wish list just in case. Chase very much thought this was the real Santa Claus,and McKenna didn't care who this man was she wanted nothing to do with him.

No comments: