Monday, August 18, 2008

Computers Aren't Going anywhere, so I am joining the ranks as a Blogger

I have been fighting against being a blogger for a while now, but I am so hooked on seeing my adorable nieces & nephews on blogs that I finally decided I can no longer deprive all of you of my cute & rascally children. My brother Chandler recently became a father X 2 (we are so thrilled), and began blogging. Thanks to him and his efforts today I have now set up the Graham & Sarah Johnson Family Blog! Well don't get too excited, I still have to learn how to add pictures; otherwise this blog will be pitifully boring! So to catch everyone up to speed: We are enjoying living in Mesa, Arizona with our 3 precious children. Brinton is 5 and just began kindergarten ("sniff sniff"). Chase is 4 and will be beginning preschool this week, and McKenna is 22 months and my best little girlfriend. Obviously we keep quite busy, but my husband thought I needed more to do, so he ruptured his Achilles tendon 4 weeks ago. It has been an adjustment to say the least! Graham had surgery to repair it 3 weeks ago, and will still be on crutches for 5 more weeks...but who is counting? Well me that's who! I have only now been able to fully appreciate how helpful my husband used to be around the house. It is amazing how quickly this house goes to pot when I am the only one caring for it. I definitely look forward to Graham's full recovery as soon as possible. So life is good in the Johnson household and plenty crazy, and we are enjoying almost every bit of it!

6 comments:

EACH Knies said...

I am so proud of you for starting to blog. It is great to be able to see the kids growing and see what is going on in your lives. You guys rock and your nieces are loving to see their cousins and aunt and uncle from Arizona.
We love you long tim!
Chandler

EACH Knies said...

Time to update some more? I just want to see about my cousins. I wanted to see how they are doing. We love them a whole lot. Tell them thanks for getting us here so soon.
Love
Ansley and Elizabeth

Kathryn said...

Hey cute pics but I want more. I miss my Brintone, Chaseone, and McKennaone. Give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Kathrynone

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE A BLOG! Seriously, I have googled you guys hoping to find a blog. Then this morning in the shower I was planning a trip to see you. I have a friend who used to live in AZ and I thought, "If our husbands ever go out of town at the same time, we are so loading the kids into the car and driving down to AZ together. We'll split the gas, she'll visit her friends, I'll visit Sarah." I just needed to inform her of the plan and now I've informed you. I miss you a lot and am so excited to be able to keep up with you through your blog. LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And those munchins are adorable!

Jill said...

Hey Sarah! I've been doing a little blog hopping and found your new site! Blogging is a wonderful way to share with family and friends so far away - that's why we started one.
Your kids are super cute. I'm glad to see that you are doing so well!
~Jill (Durham)

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Well, it's about time.

By the way, it's me, Caroline. I'm now going to blog stalk you. Don't worry, you'll ♥ it.