Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter in the Johnson household. The kids had a great time hunting for eggs & baskets, and we enjoyed going to church to celebrate our Savior Jesus Christ. Right before church, I made Graham a little crazy when I informed him I wanted a "quick" family picture. We were trying to get out the door for church, and he was less than thrilled to be late, but I think all and all it was worth being 3 minutes late to church to have such a sweet picture of our precious family!

4 comments:

R Cadina said...

Oh my goodness!!! Is your family really that grown up?? :0) So fun... I'm glad you had a good Easter. We had a great time too, plus is so revitalizing to feel closer to the Savior again. :0) And, I'm not sure if I've already told you this...but, I LOVE your side bar pics. They're all so cute. But, I especially love the picture of you and Graham. You're hair is all flowing and glamorous, and the lighting is beautiful...you both look fabulous, and in love...that's always nice. hehe

Marni said...

This is a great family picture! Although I don't think your family could ever take a bad one! We are always lucky to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time...

Bethany said...

Definitely worth being late three minutes. Love to see everyone!

Anonymous said...

I love family pics, esp at the holidays! you are such a beautiful family!