Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Crazies!


Graham & I were hanging out in the family room when he happened to get a glimpse of our children looking OH So Crazy! We had to capture the picture (see below) because afterall they were all superheroes with super powers. What was McKenna's super power you ask? She was just being super cute tagging along with her brothers. They obviously dressed themselves (except for Kenna girl) and I wondered would I let them go out dressed like this? The answer: Maybe...I've seen worse at Walmart!

3 comments:

EACH Knies said...

What's wrong with those outfits? I wear those when I go out to eat at night. I always want people to think that I have super powers so they let me go in front of them. They usually do, but I don't know if it is because of my super powers or how goofy I look.
I love those kids though.

randi said...

I found you! I'm just impressed at how many different super heros they each have represented. nice job boys! love it. quack.

Kristin said...

You can put the pictures in your post as well... that way you don't have to scroll down to the end of the blog to see the picture. To do that, click on the little icon that looks like mountain scenery when you are posting, and you can select a picture to add to the top of your post.