Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We Had a Baby Girl!!!


Yes! We had a baby girl! We named her Kathryn Elizabeth Johnson. (Kathryn after my sweet sister, whom I love and adore, and Elizabeth after me...my middle name.) She was born on January 23rd, weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces. Her siblings have absolutely adored her since day 1. Here she is...so tiny and beautiful!!!


And then I blinked and this is what our beautiful girl looks like now. (Like Steve Martin says on "Cheaper by the Dozen," "Enough with the blinking!!" I failed to say we had her January 23, 2010. Yes, it has been that long since I last blogged. But I mean really...4 kids and way too many different schedules and here we are. But we really are still here in AZ, loving life as a family. Hopefully I will pick up blogging again; mainly because I love recording the craziness that is our wonderful life!!!

4 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

I was serisouly confunsed! I thought "They had another baby girl a year after their last baby??!!" I got it now! I have blogged a lot less with 3, I can only imagine how carzy life will get with 4! Your Christmas card was darling. I am two years behing on Christmas cards! Yikes! Love you!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Okay, I really should have proof read that. seriously, confused, crazy, behind. I think my typos are telling me something :)

Bethany said...

Sarah! It's been way too long!! How are things? Your family is so darling and I bet McKenna is a great big sister! Email me- bericksen@sfcn.org in all your spare time. :)

hapi said...

Hi sarah, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!